The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct class 10th Mathematics exam 2021, for term 1 today. The two papers, Mathematics (Basic) and Mathematics (Standard) will begin from 11:30 am to 1 pm.
The candidates will have to reach the examination hall before exam time. Students will have to report prior to the examination hall, at 11:00 am. Also, at the beginning of the exam, students will get 20 minutes for reading the question paper carefully.
Guidelines for CBSE class 10 Mathematics paper 2021
- Students can use only black or blue ballpoint pen in order to darken the circles on OMR sheet
- Use of pencil is not allowed in the exam, according to the CBSE authorities, it will be counted in unfair means.
- Electronic devices are not allowed to carry in the examination hall.
- It is mandatory to fill in the details, required in the OMR sheets, like their name, subject name, code, exam centre.
- Students will have to darken the circle of the correct answers only once, it cannot be changed.
- Also, the candidates can take the help of the term 1 admit card, to check the relevant information like exam codes and exam centre codes.
Tips for Class 10th board exam
- Do not stress over the paper, thinking that you cannot clear the paper. Just stay calm and be focused.
- Students can ask for extra rough. The additional rough sheets will help you in the calculation, use them.
- Before attempting the paper, first go through the questions very carefully and attempt the questions in order of the difficulty.It will save a lot of your time.
- Try not to leave any questions. There is no negative marking of the maths paper exam today.
- Attempt all 40 questions.
- Choose the correct option. You should carefully mark the answers, within the choices given.