The Defence Estate Organisation, Ministry of Defence is inviting job applications for multiple vacant positions such as Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II, and Hindi Typist. Interested candidates can simply apply for the post offline.
The ministry has released a total of 97 posts on its official website. The last date to apply for these posts is January 15, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for the vacant positions by sending their job application through Post on Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040.
All the applicants are advised to send job applications in a white envelope by mentioning which post they are applying for.
- For the junior Hindi Translator post, there are 7 vacant positions
- For the sub-divisional officer Grade-II, there are 89 positions
- There is only 1 vacant position for a Hindi typist
Junior Hindi Translator: Applicants must have done their Master’s Degree in Hindi/English or OR Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi/English. 2 years of work experience is necessary for the candidates.
Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II: applicants must have cleared the Class 10th, Diploma/ Certificate in Surveying or Draftsman (Civil) of not less than 2 years.
Hindi Typist: Applicants interested in this post should have their typing speed in Hind not less than 25 wpm. Applicants should be at least 10th class passed.
Age limit for posts
- For the Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II position, candidates should be between 18 to 27 years.
- For Junior Hindi Translator, the age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- For Hindi Typist, applicants needs to be between 18 to 27 years.