Today is the birthday of Bollywood’s Dreamgirl. Yes, we are talking about Hema Malini, She turned 73 today. The actor turned politician is known for playing versatile roles in movies. From a tangeywali girl Basanti in Sholey to a wealthy mother-in-law in Jamaai Raja, time and again Hema Malini proved that she holds an exemplary persona that can woo anyone.
In her films, she had amazing dialogues that surely moved us and even made us laugh out loud, so on her special day, we are bringing some of the best dialogues of Hema Malini:
- Mujhe jeetne ki bahut buri aadat hai, this dialogue is from the movie Jaami Raja in which Hema Malini played the role of Durgeshwari, who was a wealthy strict woman. The movie was released in 1990 and in the movie, Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit played the lead role.
- Husn hai zaat meri, ishq sifat hai meri … hoon toh main shamma, magar bhes hai parwaane ka, this was from the movie Razia Sultan. This movie starred Hema in the lead role as she played the role of Razia and this movie was released in 1983, and also won a Filmfare Award for Best Art Direction.
- Yunki, yeh kaun bola? This dialogue was from the movie Sholey. In this, Hema played the role of Basanti, the tangeywali, and with her dialogue Yunki, yeh kaun bola, she made sure to leave us all in splits.
- Aap ek acche aadmi hai, aur ek acche aadmi ke hath mein sharaab ki bottal achi nahi lagti. This dialogue was from Naseeb. The movie was released in 1981 and was a romance/drama movie that made everyone go gaga over it.
- Bhagwaan jab apni mutthi mein chaand ko chipata hi to sooraj ko nikalta hai. This dialogue was from the iconic movie Seeta Aur Geeta. The movie was released in 1972 and was a super hit film.
On the special day of Hema Malini, the APN team wishes her a very happy birthday.