The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced that the All India Sainik Schools entrance examination (AISSEE 2022) for class 6 and 9, will be conducted on January 9, 2022. NTA has released the application forms for AISSEE 2022 and last date to submit the application form is October 26.
Admissions are open for a total 33 Sainik Schools in the country. Candidates, who wish to apply for the entrance examination, may register themselves by visiting the official website – aissee.nta.nic.in.
Importants dates for Sainik School Admissions 2022
1. The last day to apply for AISSEE is October 26, 2021
2. The AISSEE 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on January 9, 2022
Important details for SAinik School Admissions 2022
1. The examination to be conducted in 176 cities in the country.
2. Candidates, who manage to pass AISSEE 2022, will get their admissions in 2022-23 session.
3. The final selection will be based on rank in merit list, medical fitness approved by Medical Authorities, and verification of original documents.
Here’s the step by step guide to apply for Sainkik School Admissions 2022
1. Visit the official website of AISSEE, aissee.nta.nic.in
2. Click on the link ‘Apply for AISSEE 2022’
3. Click on ‘New registration’
4. Fill the form by entering all required credentials
5. Upload recent photograph, signature, thumb impression and other relevant documents
6. Pay the application fee (OBC/General/Ex-servicemen Rs. 550 and 400 for SC, ST categories) and submit the form
7. Keep a print-out of the registration slip for any further needs
Note: Candidates should make sure that the e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are correct as NTA will be communicating on the same