The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10th computer application board exam 2021-2022 has been successfully conducted today on December 8, 2021, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Students who have appeared for CBSE class 10th computer application board exam 2021-22, are now looking for answers.
So, we will publish the solution key/answer key of computer application exam, once it will get published. The expertise has yet not released the answer key of the respective paper. The paper code of computer application is 165.
Disclaimer: This answer key is provided as a guide only, and is not final. Following the announcement of the results, the board is scheduled to provide the official CBSE Class 10 computer application answer key.
Answer key of CBSE computer application class 10 2021
The Question Paper contains three sections A, B and C.
Section A has 20 questions. Attempt any 16 questions.
Section B has 20 questions. Attempt any 16 questions.
Section C has 10 questions. Attempt any 8 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
There is no negative marking.
This section consists of 20 questions of MCQ type. Answer any 16 questions.
- Which one of the following software comes under Open-Source Software category?
- HTML tag to draw horizontal line:
d.None of the above
- Secure data transmission means
a) Data is accessible by any unauthorized person during transmission.
b) Data can not be accessed by any unauthorized person during transmission.
c) Transmission of data happens easily
d) No one can access it
- The correct HTML code to display(P+Q)2 is:
- Which HTML tags cause browsers to render text as italics?
- The correct HTML code for inserting an image is:
- Which attribute is NOT valid for the tag?
- ____________attribute is used to specify the location of an image file.
- Which of the following is NOT an example of Intellectual Property rights?
- The_________ attribute of tag specifies an alternate text for an image, if the image cannot be displayed due to any reason.
- While creating a Web document, which unit is used to express an image’s height and width?
c.Dots per inch
- Preeti needs to send a very confidential message to her colleague in office over a secure channel. She uses a technique wherein an actual message (which is in readable form) can be converted into an unreadable message. This concept is known as________________
- The default alignment of images, that are inserted in Web page, is:
c.inline with text
- Which of the following techniques can be used for security of data?
d.All of the Above
- Which of the following is not a cybercrime?
c.using licensed software
- _ is a software for which exclusive rights of modification in the source code remain with the owner.
a.Free Open-Source Software
- A ___ is the right given by the government to an inventor to protect his/ her invention from being used/copied for a fixed period of time.
- Which of these is NOT an attribute of the font tag?
- The <_________><________> tag displays text in subscript form.
The answer key will be published soon.