CBSE students who have appeared for the term-1 examination for 10th and 12th and expecting the result on January 15, then this article might upset you as the result will not be declared today. According to the reports, there are speculations that the result for the terms 1 examination for 10th and 12th are expected to release on next week.
This is happened due to the COVID-19 related restrictions imposed by the government, which have slowed down the release of results. However, the CBSE is yet to announce the official date of the result declaration of Term 1 results.
How to check the CBSE term-1 examination result for the 10th and 12th?
- All the students are advised to visit the CBSE official website – cbse.nic.in to check their results online
- Click on the link that reads CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2022 or CBSE 12th Result 2022
- The online portal will ask the students to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- Once students are done with filling in all the required details, click on the submit icon.
- After clicking on the submit button, the window will display the candidates’ 10th and 12th results on the screen.
- To note: All the candidates are advised to download or take a print out of their scorecard for future use.
For any exam and result-related details, students can are advised to keep a close eye on the official websites of CBSE cbse.nic.in